Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breakfast Bizzness

I had oatmeal for breakfast! This is an accomplishment in it self because I, for the most part, find oatmeal disgusting. Oatmeal has been totted as one of those holy grail whole grains that are good for heart health and keeping your waistline trim. Too say the least, I've always wanted to be someone that enjoyed the taste of oatmeal but it hasn't been much of a success. However, I tried again and had the instant Quaker oats with flavoring this morning . I was expecting it to be bad but it really wasn't. The portions are a little small and it tastes like it's high in sugar so not exactly the healthiest. Breakfast is usually a pain to figure out in the morning especially on that days when I have to rush out of the house first thing in the morning. This may be the solution? Probably not, I can see myself getting sick of it quick if I eat it every day, not to mention the sugar content. With some tweaks, I hope to avoid the prepackaged varieties and flavor it myself so that it is somewhat healthier. Let's hope it will be tasty afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment