Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good food makes me happy!

Hi all,

Hope your weekend is going well so far. Today has been a very indulgent day for me, especially in regards to my meals. I finally fulfilled my Starbucks chai latte craving this afternoon and spent most of it in Chapters checking out their language books and catching up with a friend.  I also went out for dinner last night and was not able to finish my meal due to a late lunch and ended up having most of my dinner packaged.

Here's my lunch:
Leftover chicken Neptune (hollandaise sauce with lobster), broccoli, carrots,
potato balls and homemade fried rice

 ...and dinner:
Sole stuffed with crab, lobster and shrimp, lobster meat, broccoli, potato balls,
carrots I steamed some asparagus (butter and lemon) and mixed some whole wheat pasta with pesto
 


 I added some more sides to make it a more rounded and filling meal. I haven't had lobster in a very long time so last night's dinner  and today's meals were quite the treat. The mains were from a restaurant in Mississauga called Scorpio. The food was a bit salty especially the french onion soup but the ambiance was very nice. Most of their dishes contain fresh lobster so be sure to give it a try. I had the lobster bisque for an appetizer and it was quite good but I would have minimized the salt content just a little. Overall, last night was great but today's meal was even greater! Nothing like eating in the comfort of your own home =)

I'll be finishing off the rest of the strawberry shortcake slice that I have in my fridge tonight. I mean, why not?

[Thank you for the lovely night ;) 
You know who you are ]

No comments:

Post a Comment