Translate

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ooozey Cheesey

So terribly busy with school that I have been neglecting my blog. I will be done this week so I will make sure to add a recipe post but until then, I hope these pictures will be somewhat satisfying.

Took a short study break to make a quick lunch:
Pita Pizza with spinach and red peppers + strawberry banana smoothie

My brother and I decided to make pizza!
The odd shape of the pizza is evidence of my difficulties working the dough
Final product
Added olive oil to the crust in the last 5 minutes to moisten it


Overall, everything was quite simple to make. All you really need is a good base (I used pitas and pre-made pizza dough), sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you have laying around. Some toppings I used for those two dishes were minced garlic, onions, pepperoni, spinach leaves, red peppers and mushrooms (my fav). Toss it in the oven for 10mins (pita) or 25mins (pizza) and you're all set. It's a great opportunity to fulfill your veggie intake for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment