Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

What are you craving?!

It's 9:35am and I can't  seem to get out of my head (and stomach) this incessant craving for sushi. Last night's small taste was what fueled this craving and all I can think about are the delicious morsels of salmon and tuna on tiny beds of rice, or I could do without the rice. Either way, all I want are raw pieces of fish with miso soup on the side.

I am particularly fond of Japanese spicy mayo in my sushi. The flavor is sweeter than the run of the mill mayonnaise in western grocery stores.
Seriously try it out. I know they make many sushi varieties featuring mayo (spicy or  non). Ahhhh, off I go. It really is too early for sushi so I'll be drinking my green tea in hopes of forgetting what it is that I currently need. Yes, NEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment